:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Nov 22, 2008

holiDay at kB????heeee....

www.tips-fb.com

at first... i'm too jealous wit my bEsti.. dey njoy their holiday at kL without me... huuu.. so.. instead of not having holiday wit dem coz of some reasons.. i choose 2 spent 2 days unplanned holiday at kB wit my other bEsti.. zila.. lalalaa... atleast.. i'm in holiday too... hehehe.. actly.. i'm at kb coz attended a wedding wit my fmly.. i dunno whom.. but.. 4sure.. my relatives.. hahaha.. but den.. since zila doesnt hve 'kekasih' 2 accmpnied her.. after her 'independent' day.. ::exam:: so.. i choose 2 stay at kB.. and returned home on saturday.. :today: wit her... p/s : zila is also my neighbour...lalalala... :: huuuu.. da wedding is nice.. so loving couples.. wish dem a hepy lfe 2gther last 4ever.. huu.. and.. guess wut.. i met sum1's.. hahaha.. ~ermmm 2 years xjupe kot.. hahaha... thanx coz meeting me!!! nice seeing u juz now.. lalalaa.. nothing to write anymore... i'm juz hepy enjoying holiday wit dem!!! thanx zila... n u!! pray 4 our journey... ermm... picS??? dont worry.. 2 b updte later... hee...

p/s : post ni ditulis sedikit awl.. lalalaaaa..


0 contengan readers:

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡