:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Dec 7, 2008

GOD saves US!!!

www.tips-fb.com

last nite... my family n i.... not included my 18 years old bro... was nearly got into an accident.. at 10.30 p.m.. on our way home after went to makteh's house.. my dad's car was 'terbabas' 2 da next road... it was realy suprised us... it's all happened in a sudden... after a 'creeekkkkkk....' sounds... da car was berpusing.... while my dad's is trying 2 make it stop.. it's raining at dat time... da road was realy licin i guess... so..it'll b more dfficult 2 my dad in handling da car...but he'd did it..to save his fmily!!!!thanx dad... lucky us... da car stopped.. all of us were in a shocked! but... in a minute.. my dad went out from da car.. so do i... meanwhile in a car...my litel bro was crying hardly...he's afraid!! but mom n my sis helped to calm him down... i'd took a looked at my dad's car.. in front... one of my dad's car tyre tercabut...n da car was like quite kemek kt dpn... lucky us.. no any other car were on the road.... which means alot 2 us... if there's a car.. i guess...no one will be saved dat nite!!! we called my dad's frens 4 helped... and only in 3 minutes.. dey're already there.. thanx to all... da car kena hantar kt workshop... well.. my dad said.. """old car.....""" but... we're proud of it!!! love SAGA!!!! then.. we went home... safely... with my dad fren's car...

ermmm.... thinking of da car is still in da workshop... it means... we cant go back to our kampong, gua musang... sory atuk n nenek... we cant go home... celebrating eid hajj 2gther... coz... da car is still in da workshop!!!! n well... it's raining heavily here... so sad.... huhuuu... "atukk... rindunye kt atuk n nenek..."
my mom looked like a bit kempunan xdpt blik... coz... we wil terlepas kemeriahan raya haji sebenar.... well... evryone's know dat... raya at Kelantan mmg meriah hbis!!!!!!!!

but... thinking of all things happened... we realized dat.. myb ade hkmah behinds all these happened.... n da most important thing is.... we are save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx GOD!!!!!



1 contengan readers:

Anna Abdul Latiff said...

glad to hear u're safe...=)

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡