:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Feb 18, 2009

calm.relax.calm

www.tips-fb.com

huuu.. juz went back from my nnek's house... 4 da tahlil of my late atuk... evrything r going smoothly today.. even most of our famlies hve to go back home earlier... since dey cant get long holiday... n dey nid to work... but it's ok.. we managed to handle da tahlil... al-fatihah 2 atuk again... hurm.... n now.. i'm laying on da floor... wit da laptop in front of me.. n notes on meeting n resume around me... i hve to prepare 4 da test.. since i feel so nervous... huuu.. GOD help me.. n n.. now i'm writing dis post n have some chat's wit frens... before i start my study mode.. heee... erm.... wanna write about something.. but i cant.. since my heart said dat.. i cant... hurm... it hurts... it hurts.... ........................................................................hate dis feeling.......................................................................

till den.....
got to go.. to study...
wish me luck...
:)
i miss dis calm place....
i want my heart to be calm s dis place..
i miss it...
heart.calm.relax.noproblems.


5 contengan readers:

Unknown said...

takziah..semoga dicucuri rahmat hendaknya..yang pergi jangan diratapi..yang hidup ini mesti digagahi di harungi

Anonymous said...

dear zanetti_be..
thanx pali..i'll..

Maira Adreanna said...

release it. lagi saket if pendam .dugaan itu mmg selalu hadir. keep strong keyh

Dyan Myiaa said...

tenang selalu yup darl
ade hikmah berlaku pape pown
oke ? smile always ;)

Anonymous said...

dear maira.. thanx... ok i'll try.. thanx dear!!!!!!:)

dear dyan... okes..:) a smile 4u..alwiz...

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡