:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Feb 6, 2009

doakan kesejahteraan atuk saya...:(

www.tips-fb.com

salam evryone..
being so long didnt update my blog..

sory.. coz.. cant on9 at da hostel..
lucky today i can create some post if i have enough time...
i'm at home rite now..

juz arrived.. after visiting my atuk at Hospital Sultanah Zahirah kT...
he's at ICU rite now after some long operation starting 10 a.m dis morning until 4 p.m dis evening.. juz b4 i went to da hosp... i'd went to sekayu wit my frens.. released stress.. i supposed i didnt go.. but den.. my mom said dat my atuk is ok b4.. so i'd decided to go there..coz i'd got permission from my mom..
*can't tell more about it... my atuk's prob is more important.. sorry..*
continue... den.. on my way back 2 da hostel.. my mom's called.. said dat my atuk is in ICU.. so.. i'd decided to follow dinie's going back home.. her father send me at da hosp...
*thanx a lot dinie..:)*
at da hosp..
erm.. I'd went to the room..
I'd saw my atuk is still in coma.. so many wires on his body.. i bet.. it's hurts.. huhu.. atuk.. get well soon.. i love u.. we all love u.. erm.. :( mybe dis sunday, my atuk willl hve another operation to go.. hop dat he will b ok..
sooner... really hop dat...
da docs said dat mybe my atuk got cancer... nauzubillah... really hop dat it is juz maybe... maybe.. maybe... atuk.. wake up.. there's so many things we can do it.. still... together... 4 82 years old grandpa... u r strong.. i know u... wake up atuk...
dear frens... plz pray 4 my atuk health... hop dat he'll b ok soon... thanx 4 ur pray... may GOD bless u all... thanx... :)



2 contengan readers:

lecka said...

insyaAllah....
ur grandpa will be okay aftr this...
juz pray 2 Allah...
=)

Anonymous said...

thanx lekha...!

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡