:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Feb 16, 2009

dunno..... ;(

www.tips-fb.com

actually... i have no idea with da title of dis post.. wel.. i'm a bit blurred... being quite a long time 4 me didnt updating my blog.. since i'm quite bz.. hahaaa... juz finished da futsal games on saturday.. n guess wut... we won... s our team know... but.. s 4 da rules.. we lost 4 da penalty kick... 2-1... but it was so ok wit us.. s long s we know dat our team shud win... 4 da penalty kick.. but s 4 some reason.. we didnt.. but we r proud 2 be a winner.... huhuu... congrates my dear teammates!!!! caya la... :D

n s 4 today.. i'm still being bz with my family matters.. after da bic class.. i'd decided to visit my atuk at da hosp... n thanx 2 jalilah coz willing to send me at da hosp.. arrived at 11... i cant go in coz it is not visit hour yet.. so i called my dad.. n i asked him 2 send me 2 da clinic.. coz i'm not well too.. n there we go.. at da clinic.. da doc's said.. " fatiha.. same sickness huh..???" huhuuu.. well... i juz answered yes.. huhuuu.. n he gve me another medicines... argh.. again.. but.. i know dat i shud eat it.. i must take it.. 4 my own gud!!! caiyok fatiha.. take care... huuuu...

n after dat.. we go 2 da hosp again.. n i went to c my atuk.. n my tok nyang... huuhuuu.. my toknyang is ok now... but my atuk is still in critical condition's... but he's not in da icu room anymore becoz of some reason.. n my atuk is in 2 EF ward.. he's unstable... tenat sgt2... i hop dat he can survive more... coz... we love him... GOD... save my atuk... :( save him... plz.... save him.... plz... plz... dear fren.. pray 4 my atuk.. thanx!!!:)

n after being in about 1 hour n a half at da hosp... i'd go back home.. coz my mom was tired already.. n dat's da reason y i can updating dis blog.. huhuuu.. thanx 2 my sis coz lending me her laptop 4 a while... huhuu..:)

n now... i wanna go back 2 da hostel.. coz.. 2morrow. i hve a progress test.. huhuu... BIC.. hop dat i can prepare 4 it... *still worried about my atuk..*

hurm..... out of da topic... uDm hve put wifi at my block.. but i cant used it... still.. mybe next week.. hopfully.... huhuuu..it will b easier 4 us... huhuuu...

n... thanx dear frens coz reading dis post.. dont 4get 2 pray 4 my atuk's health.. mine is ok... huhuuu...
got to go.. papai..
:D



0 contengan readers:

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡