:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Feb 24, 2009

::: i wish... :::

www.tips-fb.com


i wish u could know me better... i wish i could know you better... i wish we could know each other better... i wish i could understand myself more... i wish i could understand you more... i wish i could share everything with you... i wish i could be with you now and we could have some talks... i wish... i wish... i wish... i could be at home right now... so that i could be with you... i wish we could be a nice cute sibling like others... i wish.. i wish.. i wish... i could understand my younger brother more.. so that i can help him... so that my family will be happier than before... i wish he'll stop growing... i wish he'll always be my cute little brother like haikal forever... but i know i cant.. and he cant...
*ahmad farhan nazrin*
:::my younger brother:::
i wish i could know you better... 'cause we used to be closed before... i hope you can change your attitude... so that i can understand you more... and even ma and abah... so that... abah and ma wouldn't mad at you... and i can help you... so that our family will get closed even more... and i wish you could read this... cause you would know that we love you... we want the best for you... we want you to be a better man... a better guy.. a better son... a better younger brother... trust me brother... abah and ma just want the best to you... i hope you could change... please.. please.. please.... please change...i want my cute little brother back... cause i just have my lovely family in my life.... i love you all... miss you all... i hope that my family will be cheerfull again.. sooner... sooner.. i hope....
:(
*crying...*


2 contengan readers:

Dyan Myiaa said...

hope ur brother will be change
oke darl ? ;)
yakin yup !

Anonymous said...

okee..thanx yup!:D

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡