:: nak ikut tak nak, nak ikut tak nak...? ikut suka korang lah! hehee~^_^ ::

Feb 6, 2009

i'm ok now!!!!!!!!!

www.tips-fb.com


today.. i wanna declare one thing.. one important thing to all...
it is about me...
u know wut........
today.. today.. today...
i can 4GET HIM....
at last after a year... my heart can 4gET HIM.... yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
well done fatiha!!!!!:D
*HIM is my EX!*
who is he... i cant mentioned.. 4 his own sake..
wel...
i'm really heppy rite now... since my heart can 4 get him... can 4get him all... n it means... i'll open my heart 4 another love....*if i get one..* heheheee.. but still... i dont have one..
~my the one...~
wen will i get my the one.. i dunno either.. juz GOD knows all dat.. n 4me.. i juz can pray to GOD dat i'll have one one day... meanwhile.... i juz continue my day wit whole lot more things to do...... huhuuu... but u know wut... actlly.. i do admire someone... but juz admire... coz juz dat i can do 4 da time being... coz... even my heart is open to be loved.. still i'm not yet confident wit myself... n n..... he dont know about it..
hahahaaa...
it's weird.. but quite funny.. coz... i've admire him.. hahahaa... i'm sure all of u *single girls like me* have ur own admire... kikikii... wanna share..??? kakakaa.. it's ok.. i have nothing to share too instead of wut is my heart feel now... since... it's hard to 4get someone dat u'd love b4... trust me.. u nid more time.. even if u said dat u've 4get dem.. but still... in ur heart... u still thinking of it.. not much.. but still... so do i... but today.. i feel dat i can 4 get HIM all... i'm not quite sure about it.. but... i know dat i can.. coz.. i'd thrown away my one year time juz like dat.. nothing.... instead of keep thinking about HIM.... n trust me.. now i realized dat... i'd wasted my precious time.... so now... i will try to appreciate it all!!!!!!!!!
go fatiha!!! go gal!!!!
grow love grows..
:D


2 contengan readers:

lecka said...

who is that 'he'??
may i know...??
or i've already know...??/
eheheheh
hope that u'll get the one that u love...
=)

Anonymous said...

thanx lekha...
i hop so too..
u dont know him s much s i tell u.. huuuuuu....:(

 
♡ copyright by tiehanurfatiha ♡